How to Buy
The Buying Process
The Buying Process
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR PUPPY?
- Healthy AKC Purebred Labrador Puppy
- AKC & OR UKC papers that are Pre-paid by 3M, name of your choice (must Register your puppy with 3M in the Reg. name).
- 28 month hip, elbow, eye GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
- Lifetime hereditary disease guarantee, on 18 different genetic diseases we test for.(your puppy may be a carrier, but will not be affected)
- 7 Day General Health GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
- Dewclaws removed
- Vet assessment portfolio with age appropriate shots @ 6wks
- Wormed at 3,5 and 7wks
- Puppy pack from 3M (20lbs of food, 1 month flea/tick, and 1 month heartworm medicine)
- Pre-paid (AKC reunite) Micro-chipped with registration infomation
- ENS-Early neurological Stimulation 3-16 days
- Early scent introduction –Introduction to gun fire, loud noises, birds and water(weather permitting)
- Weekly Facebook/Text picture/videos
- Continued support from 3M, for the lifetime of your puppy
- It is a personal goal of 3M to make sure every owner is satisfied throughout your puppies life. If you have have any issues with your puppy, please let us know ASAP.
3M Now Offers:
- Referral fee paid to the sale of a puppy from past owner (Gift Card of your choice)
- Training INCENTIVES PAID: SEE Contract
- Extended Health Guarantee (TO 40 MONTHS Total) if you feed your dog premium dog food by EXTREME DOG FUEL
We keep in-touch with all our puppies through FACEBOOK.
(click the link below)
How to Start the Buying Process
- If you are interested in a puppy, please contact us.
- This helps us know more about you and what you are looking for in a puppy. It also provides all the information needed for the contract and getting your puppy to you.
- Read our so that you know what we are mutually agreeing upon, and entering this agreement together.
- Once you decide you would like to move forward with getting a 3M AKC Purebred Labrador Retriever puppy, you will complete the contract with the pertinent details.
- Email the Contract signed back, then i will include the instructions for your $250 non-refundable deposit, per the terms of the contract.
- ** The remaining Payment is due in full at 6 weeks, after you have choosen your puppy and or on pick up (Cash is prefered at pickup, unless other arrangments have been made).
TAKING YOUR PUPPY HOME…
Flight Nanny: $400-500 +puppy fee- I set everything up, and coordinate flight times/day. The puppy will be picked up at our major airport and shipped to yours. The puppy will fly in cabin with the nanny and you will pick up. I highly reccomend this option, because it is easier on the puppy and less stress.
Air Shipping flat fee– $450 + puppy fee-Includes: kennel, bedding, and health certificate. (due when you pay for your puppy)
Meeting you fee– $100+ puppy fee (due when you pay for your puppy)
(If you request to meet us; a charge will apply over 60 miles.)
Pick Up Your Puppy
All families will pick their puppy of choice on a designated day specified by myself, at 6 weeks of age. If you are undecided, I try to match puppies with each families needs! (this is my specialty).
All puppies are able be picked up or shipped home at 8 weeks. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
* If you have to leave your puppy or can not pick up on the desinated date do to vacation or work, I can keep the puppy with me at an additional charge of $50 per week.