How to Buy
The Buying Process
The Buying Process
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR PUPPY?
1. Healthy AKC Purebred Labrador Puppy
2. AKC & OR UKC papers that are Prepared by 3M, name of your choice (must Register your puppy with 3M in the Reg. name).
3. 28 month hip, elbow, eye & hereditary diseases GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
4. 7 Day General Health GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
5. Dewclaws removed
6. Vet assessment portfolio with age appropriate shots @ 6wks
7. Wormed at 3,5 and 7wks
8. Puppy pack from 3M (food, 1 month flea/tick, and 1 month heartworm medicine)
9. Pre paid Micro-chipped with registration infomation
10.ENS-Early neurological Stimulation 3-16 days
11. Weekly Facebook/Text picture/videos
12. Introduction to gun fire, loud noises, birds and water(weather permitting)
13. Continued support from 3M, for the lifetime of your puppy
- We keep in-touch with all our puppies through FACEBOOK. (click the link below)
- It is a personal goal of 3M to make sure every owner is satisfied throughout your puppies life. If you have have any issues with your puppy, please let us know ASAP.
3M Now Offers:
- Referral fee paid to the sale of a puppy from past owner (Gift Card of your choice)
- Training INCENTIVES PAID: SEE Contract
- Extended Health Guarantee (TO 40 MONTHS Total) if you feed your dog premium dog food by EXTREME DOG FUEL
How to Start the Buying Process
- If you are interested in a puppy, please contact us.
- This helps us know more about you and what you are looking for in a puppy. It also provides all the information needed for the contract and getting your puppy to you.
- Read our so that you know what we are mutually agreeing upon, and entering this agreement together.
- Once you decide you would like to move forward with getting a 3M AKC Purebred Labrador Retriever puppy, you will complete the contract with the pertinent details.
- Please print & sign the Contract
- Email the Contract signed back, then i will include the instructions for your $250 non-refundable deposit, per the terms of the contract.
- ** The remaining Payment is due in full at 6 weeks, after you have choosen your puppy and or on pick up (Cash is prefered at pickup, unless other arrangments have been made).
TAKING YOUR PUPPY HOME…
Air Shipping flat fee– $450 + puppy fee-Includes: kennel, bedding, and health certificate. (due when you pay for your puppy)
Meeting you fee– $100+ puppy fee (due when you pay for your puppy)
(If you request to meet us; a charge will apply over 60 miles.)
Pick Up Your Puppy
All families will pick their puppy of choice on a designated day specified by myself, at 6 weeks of age. If you are undecided, I try to match puppies with each families needs! (this is my specialty).
All puppies are able be picked up or shipped home at 8 weeks.