How to Buy
The Buying Process
The Buying Process
WHAT COMES WITH YOUR PUPPY?
- Healthy AKC Purebred Labrador Puppy
- AKC & OR UKC papers that are Pre-paid by 3M, name of your choice (must Register your puppy with 3M in the Reg. name).
- 28 month hip, elbow, eye GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
- Lifetime hereditary disease guarantee, on 18 different genetic diseases we test for.(your puppy may be a carrier, but will not be affected)
- Pre-paid (AKC reunite) Micro-chipped with registration infomation
- 7 Day General Health GUARANTEE (please read our Contract)
- Dewclaws removed
- Vet assessment portfolio with age appropriate shots @ 6wks
- Wormed at 3,5 and 7wks
- Puppy pack from 3M (20lbs of food(if able to send), 1 month flea/tick, and 1 month heartworm medicine)
- Goodie bag from 3M( towel and toys)
- ENS-Early neurological Stimulation 3-16 days
- Early scent introduction –Introduction to gun fire, loud noises, birds and water(weather permitting)
- Weekly Facebook/Text picture/videos
- Continued support from 3M, for the lifetime of your puppy
- Baxter & Bella Puppy Headstart Program (that we highly recommend following)
- It is a personal goal of 3M to make sure every owner is satisfied throughout your puppies life. If you have have any issues with your puppy, please let us know ASAP.
We keep in-touch with all our puppies through FACEBOOK.
(click the link below)
How to Start the Buying Process
- If you are interested in a puppy, please contact us, so I can chat with you over the phone about what your looking for in a puppy.
- This helps us know more about you and what you are looking for in a puppy. It also provides all the information needed for the contract and getting your puppy to you.
- Read our DEPOSIT CONTRACT & CONTRACT, so that you know what we are mutually agreeing upon, and entering this agreement together.
- Once you have decided you would like to move forward with getting a 3M AKC Purebred Labrador Retriever puppy, you will complete the Deposit contract & Contract with the pertinent details.
- Email the Deposit Contract & Contract signed back! If you don’t complete this part, you DO NOT have a reserved puppy!
- Then I will include the instructions for your Deposit payment of $250/$500 non-refundable deposit, per the terms of the contract.
- ** The remaining Payment is due in full at 6 weeks, after you have choosen your puppy and or on pick up (Cash is prefered at pickup or Final payment through Gooddog.com
We are super excited to share that we have found an amazing online training option for all of our puppy families. BAXTER & Bella’s exclusive online puppy school has agreed to now offer our families an instant 25% savings off of their membership!
USE OUR UNIQUE DISCOUNT CODE: 3MLABS
In short, their easy-to-use and fun-to-follow online dog training program provides everything you will need in order to successfully train your new puppy and achieve better animal ownership and experience the very best in canine companionship!
Inclusive of more than 65 lessons, over 100 how-to videos, printable chart & checklists, as well as lifetime access to so many other supporting resources, their team of puppy parenting professionals are committed to helping you successfully integrate your new canine companion into your life, family and home, and they even include unlimited one-on-one video-enabled video coaching, phone calling, events, classes and courses too!
You can learn more about who they are, what they offer and how to get started by visiting: https://www.
Or simply watch their overview video by clicking on the following quick link (Such a cute family): https://youtu.be/VdbrmycYiNM
As you already know, we have worked very hard to start your puppy off on the right paw and the BAXTER & Bella online puppy school is a great way to help transition your new puppy from our home and into yours. Not only will you learn the skills you need to be a successful animal owner, but your puppy will learn incredible manners and behaviors as well… In fully sincerity – IT’S A GAME-CHANGING TRAINING PROGRAM!
What’s more, with starter materials designed and developed to be completed prior to first picking up your puppy, we hope you will sign up today, begin preparing now and become ready to build a lifetime of lasting healthiness and happiness with your new canine companion!
TAKING YOUR PUPPY HOME…
Flight Nanny: $500-600 +puppy fee- I set everything up, and coordinate flight times/day. The puppy will be picked up at our major airport and shipped to yours. The puppy will fly in cabin with the nanny and you will pick up. I highly reccomend this option, because it is easier on the puppy and less stress.
Transportation Prep:$50 it takes a lot of extra time to prepare a puppy for transport, please understand.
Ground Shipping: $350-400-I set everything up, and coordinate the time of pickup and drop off. You will pay the shipper the remaining. (Price depends of your location)
Air Shipping flat fee– $475 + puppy fee-Includes: kennel, bedding, and health certificate. (due when you pay for your puppy)
Meeting you fee– $100+ puppy fee (due when you pay for your puppy)
(If you request to meet us; a charge will apply over 60 miles.)
Pick Up Your Puppy
All families will pick their puppy of choice on a designated day specified by myself, at 6 weeks of age. If you are undecided, I try to match puppies with each families needs! (this is my specialty).
All puppies are able be picked up or shipped home at 8 weeks.
* NOTE: If you have to leave your puppy or can not pick up on the desinated date do to vacation or work, I can keep the puppy with me at an additional charge of $50 per week.